Shower Steamer & Tub Tab Kit - Sinus Relief
Sinus Relief - Shower Steamer and Tub Tab Kit
Make your own shower steamers! Better quality and much less cost than commercially available bath products. Easy to follow recipe is fun for the whole family!
Made with our Sinus Relief Oil Blend; these shower tabs are wonderful to use when you're congested. Place this tab on the floor of your shower to release intense aromas of camphor, eucalyptus, menthol and rosemary. Alternatively, you can add one to your next warm bath.
Place this fizzy in the shower or tub to release sinus relief aromas in your bathroom. Not everyone has time for a long warm bath; enjoy a shower tab to release aromatic smells into your next shower. If you do have time for a relieving bath, add this tab to your next one!
You Save Over $23 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
Kit includes instruction sheet, easy to follow recipe, and the following items:
• (12) 1 Piece - Premium Crystal Cello Bags (2.5" x 2" x 6")
• (1) 0.125 lb (2 fl. oz) - Sinus - EO & FO Blend 583
• (2) 1 lb - Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• (1) 1 lb - Citric Acid Powder
• (1) 1 Piece - Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• (2) 0.125 lb (2 oz) - White Kaolin Clay
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - White Curling Ribbon
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - Citrus Green Curling Ribbon
• (1) 1 Piece - 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
• (1) 1 Bottle - 2 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
• (1) 1 Each - Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
• (1) 1 Piece - Droppers - Plastic
• (1) 1 Piece - Instruction Sheet
• (1) 1 Piece - Mask - Basic Procedures
• (1) 2 Piece - Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
- Muscle Rescue Shower Steamer Kit
- Sinus Relief Shower Steamer Kit
- Sleep Time Shower Steamer Kit
- Stress Less Relaxation Shower Steamer Kit
- Rise & Shine Shower Steamer Kit
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
We Also Recommend