Cosmetic Mica Powder - Best Lip Balm Colors Sample Pack
Cosmetic Mica Powder - Best Colors for Lip Balm
Best Lip Balm Mica Powder Sample Set is full of a perfect combination of hues for beautifully tinted lip balms. For a flavorful experience, try pairing these powders with one of our flavor oils. We recommend pairing Heirloom Eggplant Purple Mica Powder with Wild Grape and Banana Boat Yellow Mica Powder with Candied Lemon Drop.
Approved Color Additive Applications:
General Cosmetics – Yes
Cosmetics for Eye – Yes
Lip – Yes
Nail – Yes
Appearance: Shimmering Powders
Avg. Particle Size: 10-60 µm
Physical Form: Powders
Solubility: Disperses in Water or Oil
Country of Origin: China
Storage: Room temperature. Airtight container.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Shelf Life Once Used in Manufacturing: One year from manufacturing date.
This kit includes the following items:
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Bittersweet Red Orange Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Coral Orange Reef Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Fairytale Pink Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Heirloom Eggplant Purple Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Mai Tai Orange Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Plumberry Pink Mica Powder
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder
TIPS: Using too much color may cause staining. Test your final product to ensure optimal performance and no staining. Protect work areas and clothing when mixing.
STORAGE: Store in an airtight, cool, dark location. When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not inhale.
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
We Also Recommend