Shower Steamer & Tub Tab Kit - Muscle Rescue
Muscle Rescue - Shower Steamer and Tub Tab Kit
Make your own shower steamers! Better quality and much less cost than commercially available bath products. Easy to follow recipe is fun for the whole family!
Easy to use kit. Fragrance is made with a blend of essential and fragrance oils coined "Muscle Rescue". Breathe in eucalyptus, orange, rosemary and peppermint aromas with this fizzy tab, which are thought to relieve tension.
Place this fizzy in the shower or tub to release muscle rescue aromas in your bathroom. Not everyone has time for a long warm bath; enjoy a shower tab to release aromatic smells into your next shower. If you do have time for a relieving bath, add this tab to your next one!
You Save Over $23 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
Kit includes instruction sheet, easy to follow recipe, and the following items:
• (12) 1 Piece - Premium Crystal Cello Bags (2.5" x 2" x 6")
• (1) 0.125 lb (2 fl. oz) - Muscle Rescue - EO & FO Blend 581
• (2) 1 lb - Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• (1) 1 lb - Citric Acid Powder
• (1) 1 Piece - Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• (2) 0.125 lb (2 oz) - White Kaolin Clay
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - White Curling Ribbon
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - Orange Curling Ribbon
• (1) 1 Piece - 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
• (1) 1 Bottle - 2 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
• (1) 1 Each - Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
• (1) 1 Piece - Droppers - Plastic
• (1) 1 Piece - Instruction Sheet
• (1) 1 Piece - Mask - Basic Procedures
• (1) 2 Piece - Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
- Muscle Rescue Shower Steamer Kit
- Sinus Relief Shower Steamer Kit
- Sleep Time Shower Steamer Kit
- Stress Less Relaxation Shower Steamer Kit
- Rise & Shine Shower Steamer Kit
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
We Also Recommend