Sleep Time - Shower Steamer and Tub Tab Kit
Make your own shower steamers! Better quality and much less cost than commercially available bath products. Easy to follow recipe is fun for the whole family!
Add this to your next shower or bath for the calming and soothing aromas of lavender and vanilla. A great way to unwind at bed time!
Enjoy the soothing and calming scents of lavender and vanilla with this shower tab. To use in a shower, simply toss it on the shower floor and allow water to slowly dissolve, releasing the lovely and calming aroma. To use in a bath, toss it in a warm bath or slowly crumble it under running water. We love these for a nighttime shower or bath to relax and de-stress.
You Save Over $23 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
Kit includes instruction sheet, easy to follow recipe, and the following items:
• (12) 1 Piece - Premium Crystal Cello Bags (2.5" x 2" x 6")
• (1) 0.125 lb (2 fl. oz) - Sleep Time - EO & FO Blend 606
• (2) 1 lb - Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• (1) 1 lb - Citric Acid Powder
• (1) 1 Piece - Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• (2) 0.125 lb (2 oz) - White Kaolin Clay
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - White Curling Ribbon
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - Lavender Curling Ribbon
• (1) 1 Piece - 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
• (1) 1 Bottle - 2 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
• (1) 1 Each - Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
• (1) 1 Piece - Droppers - Plastic
• (1) 1 Piece - Instruction Sheet
• (1) 1 Piece - Mask - Basic Procedures
• (1) 2 Piece - Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
- Muscle Rescue Shower Steamer Kit
- Sinus Relief Shower Steamer Kit
- Sleep Time Shower Steamer Kit
- Stress Less Relaxation Shower Steamer Kit
- Rise & Shine Shower Steamer Kit
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).