Stress Less- Relaxation Shower Steamer and Tub Tab Kit
Make your own shower steamers! Better quality and much less cost than commercially available bath products. Easy to follow recipe is fun for the whole family!
Bring the spa experience to your bathroom with this lavender and palmarosa scented fizzy. Relax in your next shower of bath with this Stress Less Shower and Tub Tab. Aromatic scents of blue lavender and palmarosa turn your bathroom into a spa! We love this after a long day of work or anytime you need a little “me” time.
Lavender and Palmarosa fragrance containers 17.8% essential oils and high quality fragrance oils.
You Save Over $23 by purchasing this kit rather than buying the items separately.
• (12) 1 Piece - Premium Crystal Cello Bags (2.5" x 2" x 6")
• (1) 0.125 lb (2 fl. oz) - Relaxation - Essential Oil & Fragrance Oil Blend 745
• (2) 1 lb - Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• (1) 1 lb - Citric Acid Powder
• (1) 1 Piece - Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• (2) 0.125 lb (2 oz) - White Kaolin Clay
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - White Curling Ribbon
• (1) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) - Light Blue Curling Ribbon
• (1) 1 Piece - 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
• (1) 1 Bottle - 2 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
• (1) 1 Each - Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
• (1) 1 Piece - Droppers - Plastic
• (1) 1 Piece - Instruction Sheet
• (1) 1 Piece - Mask - Basic Procedures
• (1) 2 Piece - Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
- Muscle Rescue Shower Steamer Kit
- Sinus Relief Shower Steamer Kit
- Sleep Time Shower Steamer Kit
- Stress Less Relaxation Shower Steamer Kit
- Rise & Shine Shower Steamer Kit
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).